Kenangan Kirana Kalbu Khatulistiwa


 Before all the 93 AFS/YES - Year Program exchange students from Indonesia left for their destined countries, we made this promise for Indonesia 20 years from then. So at that time I basically wrote this: "My contribution is by being an ambassador from my home country. Besides, I want to explore more my talent in art so I can preserve semi-ethnic temporary art. I hope my leadership can develop well for the mutual benefits."

This exchange year has already changed me. At least I know that being ambassador can be done in any means, not only by literally work as representative in abroad offices. Be a great student in school, be a good child in home, and be a kind person in society are things that reflect a person's good quality in front of the world. I'm still doing art as my hobby, and I'm sure that my art skill has been developed through my year in the U. S.

There is one more obvious thing!

I used to be a lot ... smaller and thinner.

(Yeah, my AFS experience stands for Another Fat Student. But at least I gained a little taller. Hahahahahahaha)

Bina Antarbudaya AFS/YES Year Program 2011/2012. Kirana Kalbu Khatulistiwa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

leave your reply here

INSTAGRAM @DONIACHSAN